Episode 41: How The Ginch Stole The Podcast

Discussion in 'ABOG Podcast' started by Fivespot, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Fivespot

Fivespot ABOG Podcast

Subscribe

Shane sitting around in his ginch? A Canadian specific underwear reference and lots of great music make for another entertaining episode.

Ice Breaker (0:01:12)

Music (0:05:05)

New Releases- The Orwells (Disgraceland), Sharon Van Etten (Are We There), The Wild Life (Clouded), Led Zeppelin Reissues

News- Beastie Boys honoring MCA's wishes and take it to court, Jack White Vs. The Black Keys, Metallica's warm welcome to Glastonbury, GWARbar

Listening To- John Frusciante (Curtains), Radiohead (The Bends), American Football, The American Analog Set, The Jazz June, Sirius/XM, Music tech in new vehicles

All music shared with kind permission
    Video Games (1:03:42)

Now Playing- Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock (Vita), Gran Turismo 6 (PS3), Tomb Raider (PS3), RBI Baseball 14 (PS3), Wii U Nintendo ID and Club Nintendo, Mario Kart 8

Topics- E3 is next week, Battlefield 4 (PS4) Vs. Gamer Chatter on Saturday 6/7/14 2pm EST

Direct Download // Website // Podcast // Twitter: ABOG, Joel, Shane
  2. Lardteamaker

Lardteamaker Podcast Network Member

Cool. I'll download and listen to this now.
    Fivespot likes this.
  3. Barzenak

Barzenak Bronze Member

I know I am always late to the party but I am really digging Super Stardust HD on both ps3 and Vita. I dunno how the heck those huge scores happen but I am plugging away at it.
  4. Fivespot

Fivespot ABOG Podcast

Never too late to find a gem like that. I really enjoyed the Vita version but spent dozens of hours playing the PS3 iteration.