What are you playing this week? 20th May 2015!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RayG, May 20, 2015.

1. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

Hi Folks! Welcome to another What Are You Playing This Week Thread! This is your place to talk about what games you've been playing, what are you playing now and whether you'd recommend it to your fellow game playing types.

mirrosedge.jpg
    As for me, I'm in the mood to play Mirror's Edge again, so I've been doing that! It's good, but I seem to remember playing it last time with a controller and not a keyboard... Weird. Also, someone randomly said that Binary Domain was a hidden gem on twitter the other day and I saw it exceedingly cheap on the humble sale so I'm currently downloading that. We'll see how that goes!

But enough about me, what about you? Answer as you see fit!
    Last edited: May 20, 2015
  2. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

I need to Mirror's Edge again, for the 30th time! Well, Binary Domain IS indeed a gem and lots of fun.

It's been ages since I played a proper arcade racer, which made me miss Ridge Racer and Burnout even more so, then I realized that I never touched Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit (2010), lots of Criterion Games DNA in this one. I'm having a blast!

I'm also knee deep in Bridge Constructor, constructing bridges is very relaxing until they explode into million pieces, but that's more funny than frustrating. The physics in this game are practically physical comedy, because when things go wrong, things go REALLY wrong.
  3. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

I was neck-deep into Wolfenstein The New Order - I just got to Chapter 14 out of 16 and I cannot for the life of me get past the start of it, I've died like, 40 times and I can barely manage to pop my head out of cover. There's literally nothing I can do except lower the difficulty, which I'm not prepared to do since I started the game at the most challenging setting and got this far without lowering it.

I'm thinking of moving on to another game, much to my chagrin. It's either going to be Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin or Final Fantasy Type-0 HD

I was really loving Wolfenstein as well, but I just can't manage to get past that one bit. :/