What are you playing this week? 24th December 2014!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RayG, Dec 24, 2014.

1. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

It's Christmas Eve! But more importantly it's Wednesday! So with Holidays here what are your gaming plans? Playing with your family? Expecting anything nice from Santa or Santa Equivilent? Or maybe your just going to eat , drink and be merry? Either way tell us here:

What have you been playing?
    What are you playing now?
    What are you playing this weekend?

[​IMG]

As for me, my Nephew and I have been playing Towerfall which is great! Also,I just downloaded Burnout Paradise, which was pretty fun just driving around, but I'm not sure how much I'll actually get to play anytime soon! Anyway, over christmas, I'll most likely be playing party games like BUZZ but also some card games like Whodunnit and Dixit *GASP*

But enough about me, what about you? Answer as you see fit!
  2. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

I bought a few cheap-o games during this years Christmas Steam sale, so I'll probably dive into those... Also Sony have their January Sale started today and I'm sorely tempted to buy Lords of the Fallen - it's a game like Dark Souls, but apparently it's more "heavy" and "clunky". I'm also interested in Watch_Dogs since it's like, half price - If money weren't an issue I'd just buy both but I think for now I'll go with LotF.

UPDATE: I seen they had all of the PC Resident Evil games on Steam (Via GreenManGaming) for very VERY cheap. I decided to buy them all. After the little chat me and RayG had about RE:Revelations it got me interested in seeing it again, so you know... fingers crossed I may end up liking it! I LOVED RE4, Thought RE5 was pretty good and thought 6 had some promise but was held back by fiddly and annoying control schemes.

RE:Revelations 2 is out in February and Barry Burton is in it as well as Claire Redfield (who I haven't seen since RE2), so I will for sure get that!

@D2FXPrime
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2014