What are you playing this week? 4th June 2014!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RayG, Jun 4, 2014.

1. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

It's the first Wednesday of June! Time for a new What are you playing this week? thread! Time to find out what you folks are playing and wherether you recomend them! So:

What have you been playing?
    What are you playing now?
    What are you playing this weekend?

Sacred-Citadel-Logo.jpg

As for me, my nephew was down so mostly been playing games with him. Things like Sacred Citadel and of course Minecraft:eek: I also got the RPGMaker bundle and we had a quick shot of that but I need to learn how to use it properly before doing anything specific with it.

But enough about me, what about you? Answer as you see fit.
  2. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

More Clash of Clans (Android). Stupid addictive! :rolleyes: A little bit of Plants Vs. Zombies (PC)

And lastly, Mario Kart 8 (Wii U) of course. Looking for racers. Hit me up!
  3. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

I haven't played Plants vs Zombies in ages. Last time, me and my brother where trying as many crazy restriction as we could to see if it was still possible. Like: No sunflowers, only muchrooms and a coffee bean, during the day. Which is total possible.
  4. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

Well, MY nephew has been over for the past few days (check-mate, RayG, I have one too!), so I've had someone to game with - I've been introducing him to The Binding of Isaac (he's slowly learning some of the more interesting aspects of that game, like item synergies) don't worry, he's not RayG's nephew's age, he's like, 20 years old now - I'M NOT A BAD UNCLE! O_________O

Other than that I've been playing it quite a lot myself, as well as some Toukiden on Vita and just yesterday I managed to snag Injustice Ultimate and Mortal Kombat Komplete on steam! (They're very cheap!) and (admittedly) still quite fun.

Other than that though just the usual, some other games here and there, Risk of Rain, Spelunky, Diehard Dungeon and quite a bit of Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition 2014 now that it's been patched up to steamworks on PC in preparation for the "Ultra" expansion.

What about the rest of you? Cya guys! :D
  5. ChryZ

ChryZ Chaos Engineer

Some Spelunky, much Risk of Rain.
  6. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

I've just started "Murdered: Soul Suspect". Initially I was very excited for it, it looked amazing, but when I seen it being sold off on green man gaming as a £25 budget title before it even came out, I started to worry. I bought it anyway because it was cheap and man am I glad I did! The game is freakin' fantastic!

There's far more than just the main story as well, each area you go around in has mini investigations to complete, dozens of items to uncover and some awesome stealth hiding from demons then sneaking up on them and exorcising them from the area so you can continue your investigations unhindered. I've only played maybe an hour or so, but so far, both thumbs are held very high. Visuals are nice and voice acting is high quality as well as the story being intriguing :) If you're on the fence, I highly recommend checking it out anyway. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

7. Boric

Boric The Netherfiend Staff Member

Got in a fair amount of Mario Kart 8 since it came out. I need to start going online with it. I remember with the Wii version, I got relatively high in the rankings before I stopped playing. And definitely want to play with folks from our community as well.
    Trickman likes this.
  8. Trickman

Trickman Co-Founder of this glorious place Staff Member

Mario Kart 8 for me as well. Also, started a co-op game of Portal 2 (Ps3) with my wife. It's kind of a slow start, but it may pick up.

Game night possibility for Mario Kart 8? That's probably the best way to get the community together and play. Hint: Anyone can set it up. ;)