What are you playing this week? 4th March 2015!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by RayG, Mar 4, 2015.

1. RayG

RayG Who's my next challenger?

It's the first Wednesday of March! So, what have you been playing this week? What will you be playing later? Any recommendations?

justdance2.jpg

As for me, I've started playing Just Dance regularly again but other than that I've not really been playing much to be honest o_O I guess I should try and finish Claire or Grim Fandango this weekend :p

But enough about me, what about you? Answer as you see fit!
    Prime likes this.
  2. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

well, two Saturdays ago, my PC blew up and I juuusssttt... like, last Sunday got it fixed - so for the past week and a bit I've been playing some PS4 - GTAV with my friends and Lords of the Fallen as well. You know what? Lords of the Fallen is actually a REALLY cool game.
  3. Boric

Boric The Netherfiend Staff Member

My soon-to-be-4yo boy has been very interested in video games lately, but most of the new systems have too many buttons for him for now. So I got the old NES out of storage along with a ton of games. He's still looking at the controller to see what he's pushing, but I'm happy to report he's almost beaten the first stage of Super Mario Bros 1 on his own (he got upset he couldn't go down the last pipe and ran out of time). We've also played RC Pro Am 2, Rad Racer, Super Dodge Ball (he thinks it's hilarious when the people get hit by the ball!), Slalom, and Baseball Stars amongst many others.
    RayG, ChryZ and Prime like this.
  4. teran36

teran36 Bronze - Well-known

I'm gonna do another playthrough of Tales of Symphonia, and some Criminal girls on vita
  5. Moofers

Moofers Moderator Staff Member

YO.

The Order: 1886
    Got this via Gamefly. Its alright. Sure looks freaking amazing. At times, it is photo-realistic. Its absolutely bonkers. Then you stop and focus in and it becomes a game again. But still, they really made a very pretty game. The story is okay, the action is okay, and that's about all I have to say after playing for about 3 hours. I think I'm going to send it back after the weekend. I may not finish it, but that'd be because I'm too tempted to completely abandon it in favor of...

ZOMBIE ARMY TRILOGY
    Stupidest name for a game ever, but this is awesome. I thought this was some iPhone game or something based on the name, but its a survival horror/action game from the Sniper Elite people. X-ray slow-mo sniper kills, hectic action, 80s horror soundtrack that channels John Carpenter, and 4-player co-op through the entire thing. Don't worry loners, you can play the whole thing by yourself too. Its a complete package. I'm going to post a link to a video I made once I get it up on YouTube. I like this game so much I felt compelled to spend an hour in Share Factory on PS4 making a 6 minute highlight video to get people interested. Its VERY cool! Available on PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Just came out today on the last two, launched back on Tuesday for PS4. Buy it now for a 20% discount.
  6. Prime

Prime Desires Bionic Arm

I actually started Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze on Wii U this week, forgot about that.

It's amazing.